97718, 仏領ポリネシア, タヒチ, TamanuP.O. Box 380595
Phone: 689 40 47 07 27
Contemporary resort with polynesian touch
Le Meridien Tahiti is a modern and luxurious resort offering you the opportunity to awaken each of your senses.
Each room, suite or overwater bungalow is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort. A signature Le Méridien bed, air conditioning, tea and coffee maker, flat screen satellite TV, on demand video system, Wi-Fi internet, iPod/MP3 player dock with alarm clock, direct line telephone, bathroom with separate bath and shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing table and safe for your complete comfort and peace of mind.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 22件のお客様のレビュー
The hotel is quiet and comfortable to stay. The garden is beautifully done. The ocean view from the higher level was excellent. The staff smiles back to you and were very helpful. The food in the restaurant is tasty with variety. The pool is sand based, but too shallow. It is good for relaxing, but not for exercise purpose for those who swim for fitness. The Tahiti museum is only 10 minutes walk from the hotel. It is a must to do to get to know French Polynesia and Tahiti Island.
Le Meredien Tahiti is located at Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595 Tahiti, 97718 French Polynesia, just steps away from the ocean.
- Museum of Tahiti and its Islands
- Gauguin Museum
- Papeete Market
- Tamanu Shopping center
- Food Trucks at Vaiete square
- Papeete Ferry Terminal
- Taravao Vista Point
- Teahupoo wave | Billabong Pro
- Trou du souffleur | Blowhole
- International and local Airport
Indulge in the exotic flavors Tahiti has to offerThe resort’s restaurants and bars serve innovative cuisines in breathtaking settings and are the ideal places to have a drink.
- Le Carré Restaurant
- La Plantation Restaurant
- Le Pool Bar
- L'Astrolabe Bar
Hours Of Operation
Le Meriden Tahiti conference and convention facilitesOffering the largest conference facilities in French Polynesia makes us an excellent venue for meetings and events of all types.
- Total square feet of meeting space is 7,016
- The Matisse Room is the largest meeting space in French Polynesia at 6,168 square feet
- The meeting rooms are in close proximity of each other
- High speed internet is available in all guest rooms
- The décor is inspired by the polynesian culture
- Le Meriden Tahiti has completely smoke free guest rooms