Le Méridien Tahiti
Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595, Tahiti, 97718, French Polynesia
Phone: 689 40 47 07 27
3.6/5 (84 reviews)
Live a unique and traditional Polynesian experience
With its typical Polynesian Architecture and unique location on the island, Le Méridien Tahiti is the perfect place to stay in French Polynesian and awake your sense.
Our 149 rooms, suites & Overwater bungalows will offers you the best in comfort with our “Le Méridien” Beds. Come and Live a unique and traditional Polynesian experience at Le Meridien Tahiti.
Taste the unexpected and share unforgettable moments with a Moorea Island view in our restaurant Le Carré.
Find in Le Méridien Tahiti, something you weren’t looking for.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 84 verified guest reviews
74%of our guests
recommend this hotel
It was our first visit to Tahiti. After reading some reviews of the hotel I was unsure as what to expect.
We arrived late, however the check in was quick and efficient. We just wanted to get to our room and sleep after a full day travel.
As another reviewer mentioned, there was a musty smell in our room when we arrived. This was nothing more than I expected having been in the Pacific previously. Opening the balcony door and turning the air conditioning on high for a few minutes replaced all the air in the room with fresh air and the smell was gone.
Breakfast was good and set us up for the day.
The staff were helpful and got us sorted for transport into Papeete.
I was disappointed with the evening meal, based on the reputation of the hotel I did expect better. Having said that, the food was not bad, just not as "fine dining" as I had expected.
As we were on our way to Bora Bora, we left one of our suitcases behind and picked it up when we returned to the hotel on our return journey.
- Check-in time: 2 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- The Wellness Center spa treatments
- White sand bottom pool
- Complimentary snorkeling, kayaking
- L'Atelier du Chef cooking lessons
- L’Atelier art gallery
- Helicopter, boat, 4x4 excursions available
Le Meredien Tahiti is located at Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595 Tahiti, 97718 French Polynesia, just steps away from the ocean.
- International and local Airport
- Taravao Vista Point
- Teahupoo wave | Billabong Pro
- Trou du souffleur | Blowhole
- Gauguin Museum
- Museum of Tahiti and its Islands
- Papeete Ferry Terminal
- Food Trucks at Vaiete square
- Papeete Market
- Tamanu Shopping center
How To Get Here
Taste the unexpected and share unforgettable moments
The resort’s restaurants and bars serve innovative cuisines in breathtaking settings and are the ideal places to have a drink.
- Le Carré Restaurant
- La Plantation Restaurant
- Le Pool Bar
- L'Astrolabe Bar
Hours Of Operation
Le Meriden Tahiti conference and convention facilites
Offering the largest conference facilities in French Polynesia makes us an excellent venue for meetings and events of all types.
- Total square feet of meeting space is 7,016
- The Matisse Room is the largest meeting space in French Polynesia at 6,168 square feet
- The meeting rooms are in close proximity of each other
- High speed internet is available in all guest rooms
- The décor is inspired by the polynesian culture
- Le Meriden Tahiti has completely smoke free guest rooms