Le Méridien Tahiti
Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595, Tahiti, 97718, French Polynesia
Phone: 689 40 47 07 27
3.6/5 (77 reviews)
Live a unique and traditional Polynesian experience
With its typical Polynesian Architecture and unique location on the island, Le Méridien Tahiti is the perfect place to stay in French Polynesian and awake your sense.
Our 149 rooms, suites & Overwater bungalows will offers you the best in comfort with our “Le Méridien” Beds. Come and Live a unique and traditional Polynesian experience at Le Meridien Tahiti.
Taste the unexpected and share unforgettable moments with a Moorea Island view in our restaurant Le Carré.
Find in Le Méridien Tahiti, something you weren’t looking for.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 77 verified guest reviews
73%of our guests
recommend this hotel
We had an amazing week-long stay at this hotel, and would recommend it highly to others. It's such a good option that we're not sure staying on Bora Bora would necessarily be better. We upgraded to a bungalow and loved it - panoramic views of Moorea, clear water, and fish swimming right swimming right below your room. All of the hotel staff treated us very well. The breakfast is excellent, as are the two restaurant options (great French food). We also really enjoyed the free activities, especially the sand bottom pool, snorkeling, kayaking, acquagym & acquabike. There's a shopping center right next door with a good Italian restaurant, grocery store, pharmacy, and an amazing artisan jeweler I'd highly recommend if you are in the market for pearls (Art D'Or).
- Check-in time: 2 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- The Wellness Center spa treatments
- White sand bottom pool
- Complimentary snorkeling, kayaking
- L'Atelier du Chef cooking lessons
- L’Atelier art gallery
- Helicopter, boat, 4x4 excursions available
Le Meredien Tahiti is located at Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595 Tahiti, 97718 French Polynesia, just steps away from the ocean.
- International and local Airport
- Taravao Vista Point
- Teahupoo wave | Billabong Pro
- Trou du souffleur | Blowhole
- Gauguin Museum
- Museum of Tahiti and its Islands
- Papeete Ferry Terminal
- Food Trucks at Vaiete square
- Papeete Market
- Tamanu Shopping center
How To Get Here
Taste the unexpected and share unforgettable moments
The resort’s restaurants and bars serve innovative cuisines in breathtaking settings and are the ideal places to have a drink.
- Le Carré Restaurant
- La Plantation Restaurant
- Le Pool Bar
- L'Astrolabe Bar
Hours Of Operation
Le Meriden Tahiti conference and convention facilites
Offering the largest conference facilities in French Polynesia makes us an excellent venue for meetings and events of all types.
- Total square feet of meeting space is 7,016
- The Matisse Room is the largest meeting space in French Polynesia at 6,168 square feet
- The meeting rooms are in close proximity of each other
- High speed internet is available in all guest rooms
- The décor is inspired by the polynesian culture
- Le Meriden Tahiti has completely smoke free guest rooms