Le Méridien Tahiti
Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595, Tahiti, 97718, French Polynesia
Phone: 689 40 47 07 07
3.7/5 (68 reviews)
Contemporary resort with polynesian touch
Le Meridien Tahiti is a modern and luxurious resort offering you the opportunity to awaken each of your senses.
Each room, suite or overwater bungalow is designed to provide the ultimate in comfort. A signature Le Méridien bed, air conditioning, tea and coffee maker, flat screen satellite TV, on demand video system, Wi-Fi internet, iPod/MP3 player dock with alarm clock, direct line telephone, bathroom with separate bath and shower, hairdryer, iron and ironing table and safe for your complete comfort and peace of mind.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Hear from our guests about their stay from 68 verified guest reviews
72%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Papeete isn't our actual destination, but due to flights we sometimes stay a night either on our way to other islands, or on our way back home. On our most recent trip in April 2011, we stayed here and we very surprised. Be realistic though - staying in Papeete cannot be compared to the other islands. But in comparison to other luxury properties we've stayed at, the Le Meridien is one I would return to without hesitation. The hotel is very clean. The beach is reasonably clean and well maintained. The restaurants are reasonable and accommodating. The staff is welcoming and friendly.
- Check-in time: 2 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Complimentary WiFi for SPG Members
- Shuttle service
- The Wellness Center spa treatments
- White sand bottom pool
- Complimentary snorkeling, kayaking
- L'Atelier du Chef cooking lessons
- L’Atelier art gallery
- Helicopter, boat, 4x4 excursions available
Le Meredien Tahiti is located at Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595 Tahiti, 97718 French Polynesia, just steps away from the ocean.
- International and local Airport
- Taravao Vista Point
- Teahupoo wave | Billabong Pro
- Trou du souffleur | Blowhole
- Gauguin Museum
- Museum of Tahiti and its Islands
- Papeete Ferry Terminal
- Food Trucks at Vaiete square
- Papeete Market
- Tamanu Shopping center
How To Get Here
Indulge in the exotic flavors Tahiti has to offer
The resort’s restaurants and bars serve innovative cuisines in breathtaking settings and are the ideal places to have a drink.
- Le Carré Restaurant
- La Plantation Restaurant
- Le Pool Bar
- L'Astrolabe Bar
hours of operation
Le Meriden Tahiti conference and convention facilites
Offering the largest conference facilities in French Polynesia makes us an excellent venue for meetings and events of all types.
- Total square feet of meeting space is 7,016
- The Matisse Room is the largest meeting space in French Polynesia at 6,168 square feet
- The meeting rooms are in close proximity of each other
- High speed internet is available in all guest rooms
- The décor is inspired by the polynesian culture
- Le Meriden Tahiti has completely smoke free guest rooms