Le Méridien Tahiti
Tamanu, P.O. Box 380595, Tahiti, 97718, French Polynesia
Phone: 689 40 47 07 27
3.6/5 83 reviews
FIND AUTHENTIC POLYNESIAN CHARM AT OUR LUXURY RESORT IN TAHITI
Enhance your getaway to French Polynesia with an unforgettable stay at Le Méridien Tahiti. Ideally situated near Tahiti's capital city of Papeete, our hotel places travelers near the area's premier attractions and activities. Spend a day touring Tahiti by boat, embark on a hang-gliding excursion of the island or snorkel in French Polynesia's famous ultramarine seas.
While adventure beckons, you'll also experience total relaxation in our luxury resort accommodations, which include Overwater Bungalows that boast stunning views of Moorea. Savor authentic Tahitian cuisine in our signature restaurants or sip on a tropical cocktail over candlelight at L'Astrolabe Bar, our recently refreshed bar and lounge.
Whatever brings you here, you'll find romance, fun, excitement and serenity at Le Méridien Tahiti, an extraordinary escape in French Polynesia.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
Announcing SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends
Stays are sweeter with double Starpoints®.
Register for SPG® Great Weeks, Grand Weekends to earn more from January 16 to April 15, 2018. Starting with your second stay, you’ll earn:
- (2X) Double Starpoints on stays
- 500 bonus Starpoints if your stay includes a weekend night
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
- Check-in time: 2 PM
- Check-out time: 11 AM
- Free Wi-Fi
- SPG Category 5
- Wellness Center
- White sand bottom pool
- Complimentary snorkeling, kayaking
- L'Atelier du Chef cooking lessons
- L’Atelier art gallery
- Helicopter, boat, 4x4 excursions available
Le Meredien Tahiti is located only 15km from Papeete, 10km from the International Airport and just walking distance the lagoon/ocean.
- International and local Airport
- Taravao Vista Point
- Teahupoo wave | Billabong Pro
- Trou du souffleur | Blowhole
- Gauguin Museum
- Museum of Tahiti and its Islands
- Papeete Ferry Terminal
- Food Trucks at Vaiete square
- Papeete Market
- Tamanu Shopping center
How To Get Here
Enjoy the Flavors of French Polynesia in Our Signature Restaurants
From fine dining at Le Carré Restaurant to light bites and cocktails at Le Pool Bar, Le Méridien Tahiti offers an array of distinctive culinary experiences.
- Le Carré Restaurant
- La Plantation Restaurant
- Le Pool Bar
- L'Astrolabe Bar
Hours Of Operation
Le Meriden Tahiti Conference and Convention Facilities
Offering comprehensive conference facilities in French Polynesia, Le Meriden Tahiti is an inspired choice for your next meeting or special event.
- 7,016 square feet of meeting room space
- The Matisse Room is the largest meeting space in French Polynesia at 6,168 square feet
- Meeting rooms are all situated in close proximity of each other
- High-speed Internet is available in all guest rooms
- Smoke-free guest rooms